VISA Requirements by Country
Most country nationals require a passport valid for at least six months from date of arrival, but do not require a visa for stays up to 90 days.
According to the Botswana Government website, nationals/citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to enter Botswana (although we also strongly recommend you confirm visa requirements with your home government):
|All Commonwealth countries (except for Bangaldesh,Cameroon,Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)||Mexico|
|Argentina||Norway and Colonies|
|Costa Rica||Republic of Ireland|
|Czech Republic||San Marino|
|Israel||United Arab Emirates|
|Italy||United States of America|
Requirements for VISA Applications
(Download VISA Application here)
Please review the following VISA Application Requirements. If you have questions or need an Invitation Letter sent to you, please contact the Event Managers for IDW 2018, Ms. Akhu Mogami assisted by Ms. Jacqui Portuondo, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for visa applications:
- - Completed copy of Immigration Supplementary Form 1: http://internationaldataweek.org/sites/default/files/visaApp.pdf
- - Certified copies of applicant's passport pages (showing validity, photograph, and history)
- - Two recent, colour passport-sized photos
- - A cover letter from the host (dealt with by JL Communications)
- - A certified copy of host’s national identity (dealt with by JL Communications)
- - A copy of the outcome if applicant previously applied for a visa to visit Botswana
- - Employment/business relevant information (offer or invitation letter; dealt with by JL Communications)
- - Travel schedule/flight itinerary
- - Hotel booking(s)
The deadline for submission of visa applications is Thursday, 11 October 2018 to allow 14 working days for processing.
For enquires relating to registration and visa assistance, please write to email@example.com.